Unable to renew

's Avatar

07 Apr, 2014 07:23 PM

Hello there,

I have been trying to renew my Berta for some time now using PayPal. After entering my password for PayPal, I get the error message that I am unable to pay with PayPal at the moment and should return to the merchants site to choose another payment method. As I do not own a credit card, there is no other option for me. I have asked my partner to try paying with this PayPal account and the same thing happens. According to PayPal, the issue does not lie with them. Please let me know how else I can make the payment. Unfortunately I missed the loyalty price due to this. Is there any chance I can still get it considering the issues with payment I have had?

Thanks a lot for your help!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Uldis on 07 Apr, 2014 08:15 PM

this is a known problem because of some German bank rules, don't know why they are not allowing recurring payments from PayPal.
    Try this solution:
    1) login to our hosting control panel
    2) press the "renew" button
    3) from checkout window press the link "or Credit card" below "PayPal" button.
    4) you will be redirected to PayPal credit card form. Don't fill anything there, instead choose "Pay with my PayPal account" option above.

Let me know if this works for you.
    Keep in touch

2. 2 Posted by Annemarie Schol... on 09 Apr, 2014 10:39 AM

Hello there,

that worked! Thanks a lot!

3. Uldis closed this discussion on 09 Apr, 2014 11:11 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac