Installation: Configuration error

Anja

29 Jul, 2014 06:53 PM

dear berta team,

i am setting up a website for my boyfriend, my own already works perfectly with berta and i did not have any problems with installing.
but this time the hosting is different and i am getting some trouble with the setup…

i know you have great hosting offers but my friend already decided to host "green" (servers using greenpeace energy) so there is no possibility to change that. next time i will consider it :)

so: after installing the way you should (copying all files, "storage" folder writable…) i have this error and i don´t know how to solve the problem. i already asked the hosting support and they told me it is a problem which i have to solve, it is nothing they cause:

"Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace."

i changed the .htaccess file as described because the folder i have put the files is a subfolder (see attached files).
the adress is: "www.musik-vladimirova.de" and the folder i put the files is a subfolder called "/web".

so i changed everything as i read it in the htaccess-file but obviously i did it wrong?!

i attached some screenshots and the log-files to see what i am talking about…

i am a graphic designer without specific programming skills, so i hope you bear with me.
i thank you very much for your support and hope i gave all the information required to help me.

thanks a lot,
best wishes

anja

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Uldis on 30 Jul, 2014 07:06 AM

Hello, Anja,

unfortunately we are short in resource to support every downloaded Berta website, here is an article about our support http://support.berta.me/kb/faq/support-by-bertame-team

I can give you a hint: remove ".htaccess" file and check your website. If it's working fine then there is a problem with this file - wrong configuration or server related issue.

Good luck

2. Uldis closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2014 07:06 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac