Responsive centered contents in Messy

04 Aug, 2014 04:20 AM

Hi there, I have a few question.
1. Is it possible to have the content right justified rather than centered or left justified?
2. In gallery type=column, second image width comes up the same width although much wider. How can I fix this?
3. Fixed Position feature seems to be pushing the content to the right, text seems to go all the way to the right although my Centered content width is 1000px. How can I control this?
Thank you,

1. 1 Posted by admin on 04 Aug, 2014 04:39 AM

One more question:
    4. The width of each entry is not responsive, it takes it as full width. How can I overcome this problem? Thanks.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Uldis on 04 Aug, 2014 11:10 AM

Hello Isaac,
    1) it's not possible to set it through simple settings, you need to overwrite CSS code under "template design - custom CSS" field.

#contentContainer.xResponsive {
    float: right;
    #bottom {
    right: 0 !important;
    it's not 100% tested, but should work.

2) you can control image sizes under "settings - media". Images will be proportionally downsized if they are larger than specified size (width or height).

3) Better don't use fixed position if possible because it's not working nicely with the responsive layout. Fixed means it stays on the same position whatever size is your device screen. Can I see what's your goal, what needs to be fixed?

4) under "sections" for each section you can define columns 1-4. Then all your entries will be divided into columns. Accordingly each entry width will be calculated in percents 100%, 50%, 33.33% or 25% depending on columns specified. The whole page width you can define under "template design - page layout - Centered content width"

Good luck with your page - and choose our hosting instead :)

3. Uldis closed this discussion on 04 Aug, 2014 11:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac