different payment methods / lanquage chenge options

hanneke kuijpers

05 Feb, 2013 01:07 PM

Hi,

I have 2 questions, is it possible to have alternative payment options in a webshop like creditcard payment or Ideal ?
and is it possible to have a alternative language choice in the home of a site, that changes all the txt ? Or do I need to build an entire mirror of the site than ? But If I do that... how can I do that without this copy changing my menu items ?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Uldis on 05 Feb, 2013 01:35 PM

Hello,
    1) currently we have only two options for payment: Paypal and Manual as they are widely used and pretty easy to implement
    2) Berta doesn't support more languages at the same time. You need to create and maintain Berta for every language separately. Then you can make a link from one to another.

2. Uldis closed this discussion on 05 Feb, 2013 01:35 PM.

3. hanneke kuijpers re-opened this discussion on 05 Feb, 2013 02:07 PM

4. 2 Posted by hanneke kuijper... on 05 Feb, 2013 02:07 PM

Hello,
    thanks for the fast reply.
    about the payment option ? it is also impossible to hire someone from bertha to program a different payment option ? I am asked to make a shop site for someone who has this request, but am a designer not a programmer ? so just checking the options..

and about the second answer. If I understand I make the site. make another one in a different lanquage and build a link, but can they both be places in the same folder in where I put the main site ? at my host I mean ?

Thnx

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Uldis on 06 Feb, 2013 07:31 AM

1) at the moment we don't have any free programmer resources, we will give a message when some will be available

2) yes, it's possible to place more Bertas on one host and on one root directory, example:
    www.example.com
    www.example.com/en
    www.example.com/nl

6. Uldis closed this discussion on 06 Feb, 2013 07:31 AM.

7. Jurita re-opened this discussion on 20 Mar, 2014 11:12 AM

8. 4 Posted by Jurita on 20 Mar, 2014 11:12 AM

Hello, Hanneke!

We remember that you were interested in creating a Berta website with various languages. Now you can do that more easily with our multisite feature! Here's how to do that: http://support.berta.me/kb/faq/what-is-multisite-feature-and-how-to...

Hopefully, it will be useful for you!

9. Uldis closed this discussion on 25 Mar, 2014 08:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 Nov, 2016 11:00 AM
23 Jun, 2016 03:23 AM
23 Jun, 2016 03:22 AM