How to insert an image?
Basic steps to add an image or a gallery to your website.
Step 1: Setting image sizes
There are three different sizes of an image: large, medium and small. You go to settings > media to set maximum height and width of each image size.
Step 2: Create a new entry: Δ my site > create a new entry.
Step 3: Click on a gallery and add a media(s) to an entry.
Step 4: Maximum image size
The maximum images size is 2000px in height and width:
• resize your image in your favorite image editor or online here www.picresize.com;
• crop your images in Berta.me after uploading.
Choose your gallery type (a layout of
• slideshow – automatic play of your gallery, if autoplay seconds are larger than 0;
• row – shows all images in one row
• column – shows all images in one column
• pile – orders all images in one pile
• link – on an image there is activated a hyperlink
Step 6: Select or deselect fullscreen – an option that image pops-up in a full view, if clicked.
Step 7: Choose a size of your image: large, medium or small.