How to add social media buttons
The best way to get all social media buttons together is to use ShareThis http://sharethis.com button code generators or similar services.
Follow the onscreen instruction and you will get the generated code.
Here is the instruction for ShareThis service:
1) go to http://sharethis.com/publishers/get-sharing-tools and at first step choose "Website" option, it's already selected by default.
2) at the second step choose the layout of buttons you want
3) at the third step select services/buttons you need for your site and click "FINISH: get the Code" button.
4) you can skip creating a service account by pressing "no thanks..." link at the top of the popup window.
5) here it is - code for social media buttons.
You need to place this generated code in your Berta website:
1) login to your site engine and select "settings" from top menu and then "Social media buttons" tab.
2) in "HTML code" field paste the generated HTML code, example:
<span class='st_facebook' displayText='Facebook'></span> <span class='st_twitter' displayText='Tweet'></span> <span class='st_pinterest' displayText='Pinterest'></span>
<script>and ends with
Don't copy this code but your generated code!
4) From "Location" field specify where do you want your buttons to show.
Before you start
Templates and Design
Pages and Content
Images and Videos
SEO and Metrics
Account and Billing
Troubleshooting and Security