How to get PayPal Api username, password and signature information
You'll need to create an API username for PayPal that's different from your shopping cart's username. You can access PayPal via API only if you have a PayPal Premier / Business / Website Payments Pro account.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. If you haven't already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click Request API Credentials.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
- Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your shopping cart's configuration or administration screen.
- Complete the process by following your shopping cart's final steps.
Source - https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/merchant/wppro...
More detailed information with visual materials - http://www.putler.com/support/faq/how-to-get-paypal-api-username-pa...
Before you start
Templates and Design
Pages and Content
Images and Videos
SEO and Metrics
Account and Billing
Troubleshooting and Security